Laser Cutting for Large-Scale Production
Fast. Precise. Optimal. Innovative. Environmentally Friendly.
Tube laser with fibre technology is a state-of-the-art technological solution for pipe and profile processing. It enables extremely fast and precise product processing. Due to its exceptional speed and accuracy, it is suitable for cutting in large-scale production of products for the automotive, industrial and furniture industries.
Since processing with the LT5 tube laser replaces several classic operations (e.g. milling, drilling, …), it shortens the product processing time and reduces costs.
With fibre technology, we can process all types of pipes and profiles made from all kinds of materials. In addition to iron, steel and aluminium, we can also process copper, brass and coloured metals.
The tube laser can treat pipes up to 120 mm in diameter, with a weight of 13.5 kg/m and a length of up to 6.5 m.
Laser cutting of pipes with state-of-the-art fibre technology also brings an ecological advantage, since it consumes less electricity compared to other lasers.
- A state-of-the-art technological solution for pipe and profile processing.
- Extremely fast and precise product processing.
- Suitable for large-scale production of products for the automotive, industrial or furniture industries.
- It replaces several classic operations (e.g. milling, drilling, ...).
- Shorter processing time and lower costs.
- Processing of pipes up to 120 mm in diameter, 6.5 metres in length and 13.5 kg/m in weight.
- The 3D head enables cutting of open and special profiles, skimming of edges and pre-preparation for welding.
- Automated loading and unloading.
- An ecological advantage, because the laser consumes less electricity.
Laser Tube Cutting with Fibre Technology
Lasertube LT5 is the most advanced solution in the field of cutting tubes and profiles.