3D Tube Laser Cutting
Speed. Accuracy. Flexibility. New Solutions. Savings.
Tube laser is a modern technological solution for the processing of tubes and profiles. Allows us to rapidly and accurately produce products. The process of using 3D laser tube-cutting equipment as a one-off operation on the one hand replaces a number of traditional methods of handling tubes and profiles, and on the other hand enables new design solutions that were not possible at all with previous technology.
3D technology has a wide range of uses. It can handle both open profiles, flat steel and profiles of various shapes. Allows us to process steel and aluminium, stainless steel, to the tube diameter up to 220 mm. Tube laser in addition to multi-tasking features exquisite precision. Shorter manufacturing processes and high quality products save time and money.
- 3D tube laser cutting technology replaces a number of traditional methods at one time.
- Replace a band saw and a drill, allows milling or chamfer edges.
- Reducing production time and lower manufacturing costs.
- Extremely flexibility, precision and top quality cutting, as well as wide field of application.
- Open profiles and flat steel can be processed, as well as profiles of various shapes, with diameter 12-220 mm and weight up to 25 kg / m.
- Automatic nesting of elements reduces the waste and optimizes the manufacture time.
- Automated parameter settings and tube feeding speed.
For the purposes of programming we use software Artube CAD-CAM, which is suitable for quick programming of complex products. By sending these software files we further take advantage of the potential offered by the LT8.
Laser Cutting of Open Profiles
Cutting of U profiles or C profiles shortens the time of construction because we avoid the operation of bending.
Laser Cutting of Any Shape
The machine can any cut any shape pictured by the designer to optimize the final product.
Laser Cutting of Rectangular Tube
Video shows laser cutting of rectangular tube 8 x 50 x 120 mm.
Laser Cutting of Stainless Steel Materials
In addition to constructional steel, the machine can also process stainless steel and aluminium materials.
Laser Cutting of Special Profiles
Pipe laser also allows the cutting of special profiles such as the profile of 1,5x38x37 mm dimension.
3D Tubes and Profiles Laser Cutting
Lasertube LT8 ensures very fast and accurate tubes laser cutting.
Display of LaserTube LT8 Machine
Video shows the entire tube-cutting machine of the company Kovinc d.o.o.
Laser Cutting Using a 3D Head
Pipe laser with the use of 3D head also allows the operation of deburring and chamfering through holes.