Sheet Metal Laser Cutting
Quick. Simple. Professional. Quality. Favourable.
Prima Power Platino Fiber EVO 1530 laser cutting machine for cutting of sheet metal, whose working surface size is equal to 3000 mm x 1500 mm, is at the highest possible technological level with minimal impact on the environment currently present in its industry.
The power of the machine is equal to 4000 W and it therefore allows cutting the sheet metal of thickness from 0,8 to 20 mm with a precision up to +/- 0,1 mm. The software of the laser allows the programmer automated managing and making of most challenging and complex geometrical shapes.
Next to the laser machine there is a built-in automatic rack storage with 10 loading and unloading places allowing the operation of the laser without the presence of the operator, which results in allowing us to comply with the shortest delivery times when providing our cutting service.
Laser cutting with fibre technology also brings an ecological advantage, since it consumes less electricity compared to other lasers.
- Latest technology and quality in the implementation of services.
- Significant reduction of production costs.
- Possibility of processing all kind of materials (steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass and colored sheet metals) of different thicknesses (up to 20 mm) with a precision up to 0.1 mm, and the 3000 x 1500 mm form.
- No unnecessary intermediate storage between phases.
- Possibility to manufacture pin and break joints and positional fittings.
- Simplification of all further manufacturing steps, which in return reduce the volume of installation, welding is no longer strictly necessary.
- Precise and quality manufacture of the most demanding product.
- Short delivery times.
- Good ratio between quality and price.
- Flexibility – technical assistance to the client.
- Good material utilization (less residues).
- Ecological advantage – less electricity consumption.
Laser Sheet Cutting with Lasertube LT8
Laser cutting machine Adige Lasertube LT8 provides quick and accurate sheet metal cutting.
We can cut out all shapes according to the wishes and instructions of our customers.
We can cut up to 1500 x 3000 mm format.
We can cut up to 20 mm, stainless steel up to 15 mm and aluminium up to 12 mm thick.
Fibre is a marking of the origin and energy transmission in a laser. As a result, this laser consumes less electricity compared to other lasers.
Fibre technology is more suitable for cold metal processing, it is faster.
Based on your demand, which shows the dimension, quantity, processing and DXF model, we prepare an offer for laser tube cutting with 3D technology.