Sheet Metal Laser Cutting
Quick. Simple. Professional. Quality. Favourable.
PRIMA POWER PLATINO 1530 laser cutting machine for cutting of sheet metal, whose working surface size is equal to 3000 mm x 1500 mm, is at the highest possible technological level with minimal impact on the environment currently present in its industry. Maximum travel speed of the laser is 110 m/min. The power of the machine is equal to 4000W and it therefore allows cutting the sheet metal of thickness from 0,5 to 25 mm with a precision up to +/- 0,1 mm. The technology allows quick change of lens in the laser cutting machine head. The head of the laser is equipped with three different lens (5ʺ, 7,5ʺ or 9ʺ). The software of the laser allows the programmer automated managing and making of most challenging and complex geometrical shapes.
Next to the laser machine there is a built-in automatic rack storage with 10loading and unloading places allowing the operation of the laser without the presence of the operator, which results in allowing us to comply with the shortest delivery times when providing our cutting service.
- Latest technology and quality in the implementation of services.
- Significant reduction of production costs.
- Allows cutting materials (Fe, Rf, Al) of different thicknesses (up to 18 mm) with a precision up to 0.1 mm, and the 3000 x 1500 mm form.
- No unnecessary intermediate storage between phases.
- Possibility to manufacture pin and break joints and positional fittings.
- Simplification of all further manufacturing steps, which in return reduce the volume of installation, welding is no longer strictly necessary.
- Precise and quality manufacture of the most demanding product.
- Short delivery times.
- Good ratio between quality and price.
- Flexibility – technical assistance to the client.
- Good material utilization (less residues).
Laser Sheet Cutting with Lasertube LT8
Laser cutting machine Adige Lasertube LT8 provides quick and accurate sheet metal cutting.